3/21/2007

Sunday Triumph Bars

I’ve had these bars since about June or July 2006. Cost me about 60 bucks. 41 thermal heat-treated. I think they have a lifetime warranty. They have a rise of 8” a width of 28” a back sweep of 12° and an upsweep of 1° and weigh about 26 ounces. So now that you know the basics, on with the review. These bars are great, simply put. They feel great and are strong as hell, too. Because they are so tall they help out your backaches from bending over so far. No homo? They won’t bend for anything as far as I’m concerned. I’m positive they can be cut down to 26” with room for grips and a lever, and my primo alloy barends (wedge-style) still fit, but they do have a dual wedge design.
I give these bars a 10 out of 10. Sweet.

















only picture I really have as of now. I'll be sure to get better pictures up soon once i dig up my camera.

No comments: