3/21/2007

Odyssey Path tires

I had a set of these for about a year. Dirt Path 2.20" up front and Path 2.10" in the back. They lasted up until the last day, which happend to be Tuesday of this week. I ride just about everything and they held up to it all. Only had one small hole in the back from a nasty nail that would have punctured any other tire on the market as well. I swear even after countless want-to-be-Ruben-skid-things these bad boys held up to my abuse and barley lost any tread especially considering how long i had them compaired to how long it takes me to ruin other tires. My only complaint with them is that i wish the back would have had a higher PSI rating and that they both would have a directional arrow so i wouldn't have to argue with my buddys about who had their tires on backwards and who didn't. They did really well at the skatepark and streets but were a bit too smooth for wet trails but it was manage-able. Overall i'd give these a 4 out of 5. Nothing is perfect, except my bike. I just purchased the new Aitken tires since they have more aggressive treads and are a bit lighter so we'll see if they can live up to the repuation of the path series.

No comments: