3/24/2007

Grips-Fly Bikes Ruben

First of all, I'm on my second pair now. These are my favorite grips. I have the longer versions of these because I don't run brakes and I like long grips. I always cut off the flanges. When these grips are just installed, they feel pretty bad and hurt your hand a bit (you can boil them in a pot of water for maybe 10 minutes and they will loose the hard feeling -Pat). After riding them a few times, they become nice, soft, and comfortable. Then oh, a month of pure riding pleasure! That's when they start wearing so much that you have to start thinking of your next grips. Oh well, good things usually don't last forever.
Good: The length of the grips They are comfortable
Bad: They feel bad when they're new They only last a month or two
I give these 7/10.

Thanks for the review, Ilari

No comments: