3/24/2007

Bars-Animal Screbo

I'm reviewing the Animal Scerbo bars. I got these bars about 11 months ago. The only reason I bought them was because I needed bars and happend to be at the animal warehouse and picked them up. According to danscomp, they weigh about 39oz. They don't feel that heavy to me. At first glance they look huge, but they are 7.75 ride and 25in width. I rode mine uncut at first but them cut them to about 23 inches. I've been riding these bars for 11 months, they've took hit after hit and hard landing after hard landing and they are still perfect. These bars are unique. They don't feel like any other bars on the market. After riding these, then riding bikes with normal bars it feels so much different. Scerbo said about the bars "without them, I can't get the right hop" and I agree. I love these bars. I give them an 11 out of 10.--gti89

No comments: