3/23/2007

Hub-Demolition Anorexia Cassette

I haven’t had this hub for long, maybe 3-5 months, but I’m sure a lot of you are wondering about it. First of all this hub is super smooth with pretty decent engagement. I have it in 11t with normal gearing up front and the driver is fine so far. It’s also pretty loud and I know a lot of people like that stuff. The axle is reverse threaded on the left meaning your stunt polez wont get loose when you grind, which is a pretty good feature. The axle itself seems pretty strong so far but I’ve never had a problem with breaking axles, nor have I put it under too much stress. My only real complaint about this hub is that the driver will skip about once a session (a session being around 4 hours), but I think that the grease inside may have something to do with it.

I give this hub an 8 out of 10, 2 points off for the occasional skip in the driver. Sweet.

No comments: